- Beatrice Boedefeld and the Yellowstone Summer, 1916
- Diary of a Wylie Savage, part 1—Bee’s 1916 Summer in Yellowstone
- Diary of a Wylie Savage, part 2
- Diary of a Wylie Savage, part 3
- Diary of a Wylie Savage, part 4
- Diary of a Wylie Savage, part 5
- Return to Yellowstone: A Comedy of Misadventures—Bee, her mother, and her fiancé go to Yellowstone in 1920
- Would You Call That a Love Letter?—Bee’s 1916 Romance with Ivan J. Allen
- The 1916 Wit and Wisdom of Rae Wylie—letters from Rae to Bee
- Further Adventures of Rae Wylie
- If We’re Snowbound, We Need Bee—Bee and her church group are stranded by a blizzard
- Another Wylie Savage Deaux Drop—letters from Dorothy “Dick” Loeffler to Bee
- A Heaping Helping of Wylie Savage Nostalgia—letters from sisters Perla and Vessie Caughey to Bee
- Little Cody Cunningham, the Seamstress—letters from Cora Cunningham to Bee
- Can’t Get Enough of That 1916 Summer in Yellowstone—letters to Bee from the rest of the Wylie Savages and workers in Yellowstone
- Ten Years In the Newspaper Game:
I. Becoming a Sobsister.
II. Tramp Reporters.
III. City Editors I Have Known.
IV. Paste and Shears and Colyums.
V. Getting the Big Thrills in the News Game.
- Poems of the News Gang
- World War I Poem
- Letters from Newsmen—Maurice Mahurin Frink
- Letters from Newsmen—Bob Allen
- Letters from Newsmen—Mac Gildea, Pat Malone, Jack McCloskey, and Louis Bressler
Bee Boedefeld and Her Friends
Bee Boedefeld and Her Friends: